Thursday, September 5, 2013

I AM A WRITER AFFIRMATIONS

To a large extent happiness and success is determined by the thoughts that are stored in our minds. Affirmations are positive and powerful statements that build encouraging internal dialogue to replace any self-defeating and negative thoughts that have prevailed in the past.

  By consistently and continuously repeating positive affirmations you create positive conscious and sub-conscious truths about yourself. These new and powerful thoughts begin to play automatically, reinforcing the new belief that you are creating in your life.

  As you begin to use positive affirmations, let yourself really feel them, fully experience each one, and enjoy them as they begin to nurture you. Assume each affirmation is absolutely true. Feel the positive energy that is necessary to create the corresponding thought as you start incorporating your new truths into your life.


I AM A WRITER

  • My destiny is in my brilliance
  • I am inspired within my heart and spirit
  • I always have time to write
  • I am always writing and listening to my inner voice
  • Someone wants to read what I write
  • My ideas are fabulous!
  • I am a person of my word
  • I am the author of my destiny
  • I always meet my deadlines
  • I am always creating

No comments:

Post a Comment